Our Mission Statement:
"To participate in people's lives by providing educational, supportive and therapeutic services to youth and their families"
The Livingston Family Center is a 501(c) (3), non-profit, community based counseling agency offering a variety of counseling, treatment services, supervised visitation, and prevention programs for children, adolescents, adults and families.
The Livingston Family Center's beliefs and values include:
- Treatment with dignity and respect
- Providing accurate and useful information
- Offering competent and compassionate therapeutic services
- Assisting parents in raising children who are confident, motivated, responsible, caring, healthy and happy
- Assisting youth in developing self-confidence, personal responsibility and integrity, academic, social and physical skills, and the ability to make healthy choices
The Livingston Family Center provides:
- Experienced and compassionate staff
- Knowledge of local community resources
- Effective family service programs
The Livingston Family Center offers:
- Child, adolescent, adult, marital and family therapy
- Substance abuse counseling
- Psychiatric services
- Safe Parenting time and exchange
- 24/7 Crisis intervention for youth and families
- Safe emergency housing for youth ages 16-22
Come out and support The Connection at Midnight in the Tropics. Click on the link for more information.